- Block Island, Rhode Island (hard-shell and soft-shell green crabs, sugar kelp, oysters):
- Maine/New Hampshire (hard-shell green crabs):
- Maine (hard-shell and soft-shell green crabs):
Jonathan Taggart, Maine. Please contact Jonathan at email@example.com for soft-shell crabs (seasonal, and currently supply only meets local demands).
- Massachusetts (hard-shell and soft-shell green crabs):
Mike and Dina Furlong, Kingston, Massachusetts. Please contact Dina at 339-309-9189 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Fly Zone Fishing, East Dennis, Massachusetts. They sell green crab in bulk to wholesale distributors and buyers. Please contact them at 508-454-2229. Website: www.noflyzonefishing.com
The Great Marsh Shellfish Company. Rowley, Massachusetts. Please contact Brenden Doyle at 978-808-6833 or email at BDoyle@thegreatmarshshellfishco.com for green crabs. Website: www.thegreatmarshshellfishco.com
- New Hampshire (typically sea scallops during the winter months and squid during spring months):
- New Hampshire (hard-shell green crabs):